I’m going to assume you’re talking about my sketchbook stuffs.
Weapons of choice:
- Pilot Precise V5 Extra Fine Pen
- Pentel Color Brush Pen (I have two so I can have wet and/or dry lines)
- Faber-Castell PITT Artist Pen (Marker?) (stolen from Iain)
I switch to these occasionally:
- Staedtler 1.6mm Maxum pen
- BIC round stic Grip fine pen
I’ve been using the Moleskine Cahier series for the longest time. I mainly keep using them because I want to keep consistency in my sketchbooks (on my 34th one at the moment! Yay!)
I’ve never really thought about what influences me… I’d have to say at some point in high school, I stumbled upon James Jean’s sketchbook work and was totally amazed. There’s too many artists/designers who inspire me now.
I hope this helps!